Thursday, January 21, 2010

Which nail polish suits my skin complexion?

My hands and feet are light brown.Which nail polish suits my skin complexion?
Orange, bright pink, magenta, dark purple, dark brown, peach, bright red. You can wear anything you want, really. You have the perfect skin color for wearing whatever you want. Just don't wear the same color on your hands and feet. If you have orange toes, then wear a complementary color on your hands, like peach or pale pink. If you have red fingernails, then wear pale pink on your toes. Right now I'm wearing bright orange on my toes and pale pink on my hands, and it looks great. Matching your toes to your fingernails is no longer in style. A good neutral polish that will go with any bright or strong color is OPI in Samoan Sand. You can buy it at Ulta, JCPenney, and many salons.Which nail polish suits my skin complexion?
Red or navy blue.


Even orange!
A deep purple or rose-red color. Maybe with black tips
Red
coral


red
pink


i love pinks, i think corals will too. i also use navy blue and reds

No comments:

Post a Comment