Friday, May 14, 2010

Anyone tryed the boots skin,nail and hair vitamin in the uk?

anyone in the uk tryed the nail,skin,hair vitamin from boots its there own brand.its ment to help keep hair healthy,make nails stronger and keep skin healthy.does it does it do anythinkAnyone tryed the boots skin,nail and hair vitamin in the uk?
i'm not from the UK but my sister-in-law uses a skin, nail, hair vitamin here %26amp; it works... Also prenatal vitamins helps grow your nails %26amp; your hair... Hope this helps...Anyone tryed the boots skin,nail and hair vitamin in the uk?
I found my hair was much sifter and shinier when taking it but didnt notice any effect on my skin and nails. That said it was worth it for the effect on my hair...;
IMHO this product is far superior ... just check the ingredients ....





http://www.solgar.co.uk/modules/shop/vie鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment