Friday, May 14, 2010

Ive been taking hair skin & nail vitamins for about 2 months now..?

%26amp; my nails are growing like crazy!! but my hair hasnt budged AT ALL what can i do to make my hair start growing..


i dont even want it to grow ';fast'; it just doesnt seem to grow ..at all.. what can i doIve been taking hair skin %26amp; nail vitamins for about 2 months now..?
Just taking vitamins will barely do anything. You need a full system.





I wanted to make my hair grow fast last year cause I wanted a longer style, so I looked online for something to help me. I eventually ended up at the website www.howtogrowhairfast.com.





So I bought the guide (which didn't cost much), and the techniques and recipes worked like a miracle!!! I was so surprised at how fast my hair started growing. It was awesome. So if you got a couple bucks to spare, I say you mind as well check out that guide. I'm glad I did. It was the best purchase I ever made. :) Other people have recommended it as well.Ive been taking hair skin %26amp; nail vitamins for about 2 months now..?
I'm glad that the vitamins seem to be working for you nails, but usually, one must just eat well and maintain their bodies.





Many times, the reason that one's hair grows slow or fast is due to their genetics and grooming habits. You may be out of luck on that one. Maybe you could work with the length that you have and get a cut that works with your face. You may even consider extensions if it is that important to you.
Make sure you're geting it trimmed as much as you need to. (Every 6 weeks). If you keep off the dead ends, it helps hair to grow longer, healthier, and faster.
hi


handsome is that handsome dose


no hair no eyes ;;;;;


i thing you are Good own but how can i see you?
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment