Friday, May 14, 2010

Is this nail polish good for my skin tone?

Is ';Yes...I Can-Can'; a good color for my skin tone?





Here is the link. My skin tone is closet to the medium, middle one. It is like an eggplant color.





http://www.opi.com/france.asp





and





http://www.opi.com/opi/opistudio.aspx





Do you think it is be too gothic or somthing? I'm more preppy like Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister sorta thing. Think that will go with mine style?Is this nail polish good for my skin tone?
yes i like it, i have the same skintone and i would wear it definately, im from uk but i am kinda same style but i would wear it , also it just depends on what your wearing it with anyway





but its a thumbs up i would go 4 it!





xxIs this nail polish good for my skin tone?
I think it will look great, I love the color.





I'm actually wearing it right now, I work in a salon and we just purchased the entire French collection, and my skin tone is about the same as yours.
your skin colour is a little closer too mine so, i would recommend the one that looks great with my skin tone and use the ';Bastille my heart'; reddish colour.
yea i do like that is my skin tone 2
i dont know what to say
i think it would look pretty on u

No comments:

Post a Comment