Friday, May 14, 2010

What nail polish color should a girl with fair skin use?

well i'm italian , french,and indian !...lol , and i had a medium skin tone.What nail polish color should a girl with fair skin use?
I would go with pink colors, I have medium light skin tone and pink seems to always work for me, medium pink colors all the way to hot pink, which I love and I am wearing now.





PS...If it chips you can always re-apply it :-)What nail polish color should a girl with fair skin use?
Skin tone is not the issue. You can choose any color you want but if you have shorter fingers use light colors only on your hands or it will only make your fingers look shorter. If your fingers are slim you can wear any dark or light color but please no funky colors like yellow blue purple or green. Black can look sophisticated it you have a steady hand. On your feet wear any color you want light or dark it will look good but still no funky colors.
Any color! I have fair skin as well and I tend to use darker shades. With summer right around the corner I like to use all shades of pinks %26amp; peaches.





Right now I am using HOPE by Barielle. You can see swatches of it below.
you absolutely cannot go wrong with an opaque baby pink. it looks great on any skin tone, with any outfit, and it's very forgiving and won't look terrible if it chips the way a bright polish would.
You could try a french manicure. They look good on everyone.
u can use anything, although i think all white nails look cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment