Friday, May 14, 2010

I have brown skin, do you think bright red nail polish would look good on me and if so would match my clothes?

if not what else because i really want to know?I have brown skin, do you think bright red nail polish would look good on me and if so would match my clothes?
Do a french manicure. It will look gorgeous with your skin color and will match anything you wear. Everyone will compliment you, too.I have brown skin, do you think bright red nail polish would look good on me and if so would match my clothes?
I have brown skin myself but I don't normally wear bright red on my nails at all. It really depends on lifestyle. I'm a professional, so most of the time, I just get my nails done and leave them french manicured. All I do is put clear, glossy nail polish over them and leave it. Sorry if I wasn't much help!
With brown skin you can wear any nail polish you want and still look good. Have fun try different shades to match your outfits. Bright tropical colors will really stand out and make a statement. The red will work too ! You can use the red a staple that would go with any oufit...and use other colors with specific outfits as you please.
yea .......... i paint mine red all the time i think it will look cute!
Depends on your age and the clothes. If you're very young or very old, bright red might look tacky.





Otherwise, the polish would look fine with red or other bright primary-colored clothes. If you wear black, white, bright yellow, or almost any shade of blue, the red should look great.





If you're wearing pastel clothes, get pastel polish. If you have on a pale pink sweater with a mint green skirt, bright red would probably clash.
Oh yeah! As long as it all matches it'll look good.
I am brown-skinned too and I absolutely HATE the way red looks on my nails or feet. I love the way a light pink looks on me.
I dont think it will look that pretty but maybe a not so bright one would be better
yea
red nail polish would looks great on you. true red would be best. matching clothes is best when wearing red polish or lipstick.
You don't need your polish to match your clothes unless you plan on changing it every single time you change clothes. That's time consuming %26amp; a waste of polish. Pick a shade that you like %26amp; wear it for a day or two. Then change it if you want a different color.
that should look pretty against your skin. maybe try a bergundy shade. it should match most of ur clothes and if it dosnt does it really matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment