Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nail Polish Color for Skin with Olive Undertone?

What nail polish colors go well with skin that has an olive undertone? I haven't gotten much sun lately so right now its a little paler than usual.Nail Polish Color for Skin with Olive Undertone?
My skin is light beige with strong olive and rosy undertones. I like a fuchsia, purple, red or berry color. I usually go a little lighter on my nails and deeper on my toes.





There is one nail polish called ';Tiki Punch'; at the nail salon and it is beautiful on light skin w/olive undertones. It looks good when our skin is tan or very pale too. I don't know the brand name, but maybe you can ask if they have it. It is very popular at this time of year.





French manicures always look nice too.Nail Polish Color for Skin with Olive Undertone?
Yellow-based reds look good on olive skin.
I have olive skin and purple, red and blue look great.
Beige browns rusts, coppers.
burgandy and red
definatly purple shades..id suggest ICE in purple daze
try a coral color or any light or bright pinks.
Any berry color would look great.
So your just white, well a light pink would look good, fatty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment