Friday, May 14, 2010

Good nail polish for fair skin?

I have really, really pale skin. What colors of nail polish should I use?





My feet are almost purple with paleness, so what should I use on those?Good nail polish for fair skin?
use pale colors





a shocking navy really isn't gonna help you look less paleGood nail polish for fair skin?
Unfortunately, bold colors like scarlet red or dark blue won't do it on your complexion, they'll just make you look even paler. try going for lighter colors like light blue, green, pink, mauve, etc. I don't think orange nail polish ever looks good on anyone, but experiment.
Both Sally Hansen and OPI have online tools that may be of use. I would recommend intermediate shades--taupes and mauves would provide a useful baseline palette. Sally Hansen does have what I estimate to be a satisfactory wildcard deep for darker outfits--Nail Prisms in #08 Amber Ruby Frost.





The OPI Studio has a search function for finding lacquers by tone group, and accurately displays paint as viewed on a hand of one of five skin-tone groups.





Addendum: Saritah, I was able to ID the OPI lacquer shade ';OP-I Love this Color'; as Part No. NLA-33. This may still be available--it is listed under /Classics/Classics.asp as ID# 306, but is not one of the selections for preview in /OPI/OPIStudio.aspx
no bright colors, they will make you look paler. I would reccomend a not dark, but nice soft color that will give your hands not so much a pale look but a fair look.


sincerely,


Bob
lighter colors, since dark , bold colors make your skin look even more pale!!!!!!!!!!





try a light pink. that would be cute and would make your skin look less pale
silver, pink, some reds
I'm super pale and I find that lighter colors (light pink, etc.) actually wash me out more because they blend in too much with my skin. I really love dark, slightly metallic crimson on my fingernails. Of course it makes me look pale, but it contrasts my skin in a good way. My favorite shade is by OPI and it is called ';OP-I Love This Color!';


I have yet to figure out what to do about my purple feet. I have used every nail polish shade under the sun and they all look pretty bad on my purple-y feet.
try royale blue or a plum colour maybe.use colours which are not very light.on your feet try silver,golds %26amp; coppers!
Bright red nails on pale skin is a really striking thing. It's in no way a bad thing.
i like orange nail polish! its cool! also pink is great in any case or even red! hey and french manicures look nice on anybody! just use a nail color that u like!

No comments:

Post a Comment