Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My nail cuticles are inflamed and the skin around my nails are receeding?

the nail is growing out of the nail bed and becoming thick and growing out of form..I have to constantly clean at my job at Starbucks with different cleaning products and my hands are in and out of water most of the time during my shift..they really hurt..is this a problem that needs urgent care , any solutions? thanks emMy nail cuticles are inflamed and the skin around my nails are receeding?
i would recommend going to a nail salon. not like a cheap one on the corner, but a recognized, professional nail salon or to someones self-owned do it at home salon. they work with nails 24/7 and may know how to help relieve not only the pain, but transform youre weird growing nail. feel better and thanks for keeping good fraps clean :)
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment