Friday, May 14, 2010

I am taking hair, skin, and nail vitamins to help my hair grow.?

Will that cause my facial and body hair to grow faster and thicker also? ( vitamins contain 3000 mcg of Biotin)I am taking hair, skin, and nail vitamins to help my hair grow.?
probably not but maybe it is a part of growing if you dont get it today youll get it soonI am taking hair, skin, and nail vitamins to help my hair grow.?
dont waste your money
My uncle lost his hair, eyebrows, eyelashes etc due to severe stress, and after 5-6 years or so he went to a place where they massaged his head and spine with a machine that simply was like an epilady machine. (he did not have any hair at all) After a few months his hair started growing back. So i think the vibration from the massaging helped him.

No comments:

Post a Comment