Friday, May 14, 2010

How can you stop biting your nails and skin?

I have been biting my nails and skin forever!And i want it to stop.I always want long nails.I tried buying those glue on ones but it just hurts when i take it off.Anyways i just bite the plastic then it becomes ugly.Ha ha. Well can anyone help me?Please?How can you stop biting your nails and skin?
ok i used to bite my nails! a LOT and skin too.


have you ever tried those clear nail polishes that taste really badly?


well one of this days you should go and get it and put it in your nails, it is kinda like an addictinon i mean its really hard to stop! i am not saying that the nail polish will stop you immediately but it will make you bite less since its flavor is DISGUSTING and its made for people to stop biting. but you also have to try on your own i mean nail polish you can always avoid or try to take off with your mouth/hands but you gotta think. do i really want to have this ugly nails? wouldn't i like pretty nails and get complimented about it?


you can also get a manicure or do a manicure to yourself because when you see your nails pretty, sometimes you don't want to ruin them so you don't bite as much. but im telling you all this things help but you gotta help too WILL POWER!


i hope i helped i had the grossest nails and now they are fastly progressing!How can you stop biting your nails and skin?
Think about how low your nail beds will be. I used to bite my nails, and now they are very low and my nails grow out instead of straight. They are hard to cut neatly without going too short. You could also try the clear nail polish that tastes bad. It didn't work for me, though. I just bit through it! Just think about how terrible your nails could look if you continue. That might be enough. Good luck stopping!
they have products at the beauty supply store. my daughter bit her nails so bad that it looked terrible. the stuff had cayenne pepper so it burned her mouth when she bit them. eventually she stopped the habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment