Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Im asian so my skin is a sort of yellowish tone, what kind of nail polish colour would suit me?

Yellowish tinted skin looks fabulous with a pale beige or french manicure. Especially with long nails!Im asian so my skin is a sort of yellowish tone, what kind of nail polish colour would suit me?
Black! Do your Toes too its sexy!Im asian so my skin is a sort of yellowish tone, what kind of nail polish colour would suit me?
french tipped or black.


or a nice pale shimmering pink.
Purple dark red or french tip
anything! i especially love doing nail art on my nails. especially that yours are long, they're just perfect! it's just nail polish, if you don't like them, you can always take them off!
I am asian too and I love neutral or


peachy pink colors. They look absolutely


adorable on anyone I don't think it matters


what you are to wear a certain color but thats


the colors I love.
You better not be a dude, I SWEAR if you're a dude and youre asking this I'll get so mad. If you're a girl, girls with those shiny clear nail polish are hella hot. If I see those fingers I just want to start dating her, but then I'm picky so once I see the face I might say NAH.
I say blk that goes well with everything.
Red or Black!
black always looks good, red tip or really dark blood red, a nice violet





ide prlly wanna stay away from too bright a colors, and specially not yellow


that just be ironic in a sense


;]
french tip always looks nice on everyone =)
Red. Lean towards the brighter red section...not the darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment