Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hair, skin, & nail vitamins?

I been taken these vitamins for a while now. It says to take them 3 times a day with food. I don't take it that much because I barely eat 3 times a day. I wanna know is it ok if i take them without food and how long will it take for me to see some progress?Hair, skin, %26amp; nail vitamins?
the first issue is for you to figure out why you are not eating at least 3 times a day. puting vitamins into a body that is not receiving the proper nutrition is really null and void in my opinion. get you eating habits back on track and then add vitamins. once receiving the proper nutrition, your hair and nails will flourish!Hair, skin, %26amp; nail vitamins?
I take mines without food what kind do you use one source or these other kinds I can't think of the name right now but I get mines from wal-mart one source is cheaper though takes like a month or 2 to see result I been using mines for a minute now.
If it says to take them with food, there's probably a good reason. Whenever you eat something, like a bagel or bag of chips, just pop in your vitamins. To make it easier for you, vitamin E works wonders for hair, nails, and skin and it's all in one gel capsule. Good luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment