Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Severe nail and skin biting?

all my life i've bitten my nails. but it's not just my nails, i can quite literally peel sheets of skin from my fingers without making them bleed. the result is my hands look awful, my fingers are always raw right down to the first creases in the backs of my fingers. i've tried all the usual remedies, including that bitter fluid you paint on, but nothing works. i hate my hands but i cant stop biting, what do i do?Severe nail and skin biting?
The best thing to do is just think of how pretty your nails and fingers would look if you stopped biting them, and started taking care of them. Love your body, and be kind to it. It's a little difficult to break the habit of a lifetime, I know, but it's not impossible. There are lots of kits for nail and hand care in places like Boots, buy some nice things to treat your hands and nails, and start a new habit of treating them with TLC.Severe nail and skin biting?
it's not rediculous i do the same thing.


I've been told it's an iron deficiancy or obsessive compulsive.


if you sucked your thumb for example, it can be a coping mechanism you learned as a kid. otherwise take some iron pills:]
I've bitten for as long as I can remember. It's a very bad habit I want to have control over. It helps to keep busy.. I forget then.
Hi


get your biting teeth taken out and replaced with false teeth, you will soon give up with false teeth.
im not sure if there is a remedy


try self control





i have the same problem and i just try hard not to do it
Send us a mail might be able to help

No comments:

Post a Comment