Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do ';hair, skin, and nail'; vitamins make your hair grow faster, or just healthier?

Both. I've used one for 8 months and my hair grew pretty decently, my nails quit breaking and my breakouts eased up. All three grew strongers and healthier looking and the hair and nails grew faster.Do ';hair, skin, and nail'; vitamins make your hair grow faster, or just healthier?
I don't know about skin and nails but you should buy a reconstructor for your hair. If it's unhealthy and damaged the reconstructor will replace the amino acids lost during coloring, heating or everyday sun and surf. Nothing can make your hair grow faster but the reconstructor sure comes close enough. By replacing the amino acids removed suring styling it allows your hair to grow healthier and faster (so it seems). Get regular trims (every 6-8 weeks) and use a good conditioner.Do ';hair, skin, and nail'; vitamins make your hair grow faster, or just healthier?
Both. I just went to answer this one question on Yahoo Answers! and I saw someone commented that taking vitamins will make your hair grow faster, and along with that, it'll make it healthier :]
stronger





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090423164622AArnVF9
healthier and stronger.
im pretty sure just healthier

No comments:

Post a Comment