Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What makeup, nail polish, colors, ect would look good with my skin tone?

(same post different picture) http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z22/Camaillaa/2-1-1-1.jpg





i have dyed my hair black, i am trying for a more exotic type lookWhat makeup, nail polish, colors, ect would look good with my skin tone?
ur very pretty!~ %26lt;3





pretty much all colors would work, but try this link, it'll give u specifics:


http://myjellybean.com/style/makeup/make鈥?/a>


i use it all the time lolz!What makeup, nail polish, colors, ect would look good with my skin tone?
You are really pretty! I would keep your makeup very natural. A sheer foundation or mineral makeup would be good if you have any discoloration on the face. Your eyebrows are really good so there no need to fill them in further. If you want a more exotic eye try MAC satin taupe. It looks good on every skin tone. A classic pinky beige polish would look really subtle. I personally like to experiment with lavenders and dark colors a lot. A berry colored lipgloss would enhance your lips for night and a light pink is good for day/school.
You are beautiful! Check out youtube for some makeup tutorials to freshen up your routine. I always feel that natural colors are best, cause you don't have to guess. But there's nothing wrong with throwing some color on your eyes, and lips.
You're beautiful!





Try some softer pinks. :) I would advise against heavy makeup--you don't need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment