Friday, May 14, 2010

Omega 3's and dog's skin, nail, hair health?

Does Omega 3 help the dog's skin, nails, hair, teeth, etc?





Last month I HAD to change my dogs from a Fish and Potato flavor food to the same formula but a Chicken and Rice flavor because I literally could not find the fish flavor anywhere and they needed food. Just in the last couple weeks I noticed one of my dog's nails getting a bit brittle and I wonder if it has anything to do with me changing for fish to chicken and taking away some of the Omegas. Just wondering what everyone else's take on it is.Omega 3's and dog's skin, nail, hair health?
Yes, it does.


Chicken is very low in omega 3 but high in omega 6.


Go get a liquid supplement from the pet store and blend it in with their food daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment