Friday, May 14, 2010

What are some good, home made, nail & skin care regimens?

I'm 12, and I'm trying to keep my nails and skin nice. I don't get out much (I'm homeschooled, and if your gonna dis that, just don't answer, cuz if you do, I'll give you a thumbs down), and even if I did, my mom probly wouldn't let me get any beauty products, cuz she thinks I'm still a little girl. Uggh, mothers! I don't use makeup (mothers, again), or nail polish, so I don't have much to protect from, but I would like some just general nail %26amp; skin care regimens. Thanks,


鈾arah鈾?br>




ps: I know I've posted this before, but I haven't gotten any answers. If your gonna report this, or any question or answer for that matter, please write a ';reason for reporting'; thing or whatever it's called, otherwise, your probly just reporting it to be mean and take points away from other ppl. get a life, seriously.What are some good, home made, nail %26amp; skin care regimens?
sugar and honey facial scrub! exfoliates great!What are some good, home made, nail %26amp; skin care regimens?
aloe vera body wash from dial works great. for nails put them in olive oil. it makes ur nails shinner
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment