Friday, May 14, 2010

What does a blueish dot under my skin by my finger nail mean???

I just looked at my finger and I noticed that there is a small blueish dot on the side of it a few layers deep...


Does anyone know what this means.. or why I have it...???


please help!!What does a blueish dot under my skin by my finger nail mean???
Hi;


陌f you use a blue pen that is sharp enough it can be its paint. But if you say it doesn't look like that it is probably a blue nevus. A blue nevus is an ordinary nevus with only a different colour. It is not a big deal so do not worry. 陌f it gets biger or if it start to change colour go to a doctor. And if there is sattelite nevuses around it you have to go to a doctor. It can cause skin cancer if it is the way I describe. But not so possible. Anyway don't be allarmed. OK?


Get well soon;


MD. Hazer AyvazWhat does a blueish dot under my skin by my finger nail mean???
probably just blood. Look up splinter hemorrhages to see if you have any history which would lead to these small hemorrhages which indicate something more serious.
It might be a blood blister, or if there's some pain around it when you move it it might be a splinter.

No comments:

Post a Comment