Friday, May 14, 2010

What are some good nail polish colors for pale skin? 10 points!?

I have pale skin and red hair. I'm going to get my manicure redone because I ended up not liking the color. Its very expensive and I don't want to waste anymore money! Please help me find a good color!What are some good nail polish colors for pale skin? 10 points!?
Silver


Light blue


light pink


lavender


magenta


navy


plum


grey





hope this helps and good luck!What are some good nail polish colors for pale skin? 10 points!?
red


pink


a light pink


a french manicure(white tips)


purple


any color really
any dark colors like black, dark purple, RED, anything dark looks really good on pale skin





hope i helped!
Dark colors that contrast with how pale your skin is. Red, Purple, Black, Darker Pink...
Silver


gold


light pink


lilac


baby blue


peach


orange


light green





anything light! :) x
Silver w/ black tips

No comments:

Post a Comment