Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ingrowing big toe nail. Piece of nail embedded into skin on toe and cannot pull it out. Anything I can do to?

remove it?Ingrowing big toe nail. Piece of nail embedded into skin on toe and cannot pull it out. Anything I can do to?
Vodka does the trick for me!





I was being serious!





I don鈥檛 suffer anything like I used to. But a good drink and I would tear the nail right down to the root. The alternative is hospital. But its no big deal to do these things yourself, if you have the courage that is.





A%26amp;E will just send you away with pain killers and tell you to book an appointment. so dont be doing that!





Keep it sterile!Ingrowing big toe nail. Piece of nail embedded into skin on toe and cannot pull it out. Anything I can do to?
Go to your hospital A%26amp;E department, they will sort you out. If you leave it , it may get infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment