Friday, May 14, 2010

Beginner Hair/Nail/Skin care?

My mom never really taught me how to take care of my skin, hair, and nails, so I was wondering what routine things I should do to keep my hair strong, soft and shiny, my nails clear and healthy, and my skin blemish free and soft. I'm a novice so any help is appreciated. I was told avacados and egg in your shampoo helps, but I'm not sure. What should I do every day to keep myself healthy and the above areas healthy and looking great? Also I was wondering how to get rid of the little bit of acne I have, and how to erase the scars they left behind. Also, I lost a lot of weight recently, and I was wondering what (besides moisturizers) I could use to lighten those up. Natural remedies would be appreciated. Thank you very much! :)Beginner Hair/Nail/Skin care?
I use Ehow.com and get a TON of ideas about remedies and such. (DEF check this out and look them up...lots of info on here!)





But watch what you eat that deal with grease and fat. The avocado/egg recipe is good, I use it all summer to keep my hair from breaking because of the sun and chlorine. Also, Mayonnaise(believe it or not) does a great job with shine and softness. Some shampoos work too.


Wash your face every night with either a facewash formula from the store or scrub that is easy on the skin. you don't want to use something that is too rough if your skin isn't in great trouble. The scars will disappear with time.


For your nails, if you paint them, put a base coat or clear nailpolish on them first before painting color. This will keep the colored paint from turning them yellow. If you dont' paint them, just keep them clipped and clean.Beginner Hair/Nail/Skin care?
Sleep helps skin alot. Make sure u change your pillow case at least once a week because all the dirt from your face will get on it and it will keep getting on your face/hair evey night. Make sure u drink lots of water and eat fruit! Nexxus is a really good shampoo, makes my hair really soft and healthy.


hope i helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment