Thursday, January 21, 2010

Best nail colors to fit my skin tones?

I have a light tan-ish (sometimes it looks yellow) hue as my skin tone on my hands. My feet, on the other hand, are much paler - kind of like a light yellow white.


Anyways, which colors would be best for my skin tones? :)


By the way, I really hope it's not too bold of a color!Best nail colors to fit my skin tones?
my feet are wide too! haha that doesnt even matter but i have tannish skin too, and i LOVEEE wearing like this neon pink nail polish i have.. i got it from claire's.


infact, any neon color looks good on tan skin.





also, red looks hottttt. so try that too!


stay away from from like nude colors, i hate that %26amp; it makes nails look weird. but yeah, hope that helped :)Best nail colors to fit my skin tones?
I have a dusky complexion. I try earth shades. Well, my cousin who is slightly yellowish, carries earth shades well. She also looks good in off-white and light cream shades. Do not go for pink and purple nail polish. They make you look somberly yellowish. You will understand it if you drape yourself or just your hands with a pink or purple stole/dupatta. If you wish to try a modern look, you may use silver and olive nail polish. They wont make you look ';yellow'; at least.
light yellow..


ok .. try the red colors .. hot pink , anything will make your skin look less yellow will be amazing.. just keep away from all the brown or chocolate colors.
red would suit you

No comments:

Post a Comment