Thursday, January 21, 2010

My brother had his finger on the door and my sister closed the door on it and the half of nail and skin came o?

we dont want to go to the emergency room, how can we stop the bleeding and what can we use to stop it


'My brother had his finger on the door and my sister closed the door on it and the half of nail and skin came o?
Don't be ridiculous. Collect the tissue and get to the emergency room asap. Put sterile gauze over it and apply pressure. Have him hold it at or above the level of his heart, and rest in on a cold pack while you get him to the ER!My brother had his finger on the door and my sister closed the door on it and the half of nail and skin came o?
My mom got her finger slammed in a doorway, and she didn't want to go to the ER, either. My dad and I forced her to go, and the doctors said she would have lost the tip of her finger if she hadn't of gone. The thing was, it didn't even seem that bad. It was bleeding a lot, but people bleed a lot from simple cuts, too.





Anyways, I think you should go to the ER or at least call them up. You can call the hospital and explain the situation, and they can determine the situation and if it is best to go to the ER or if it can be treated. I would not trust this injury with random people online, no offense.





I'm sorry I can't help the way you wanted, but that's my advice :)
I did that once. I didn't go to the ER, but this case sounds worse than mine. At least call them.

No comments:

Post a Comment