Thursday, January 21, 2010

Which nail polish would look good on tan skin?

I want a nail polish that would get my skin to look lighter. my skin is light tan. like soft caramel. not caramel itself. like reeeeaaallly light coffee but still considered tan. get it. it's just not dark, not tan, but not white. I just wanna make it seem lighter :) help me out. what nail color would be best?Which nail polish would look good on tan skin?
Colors to try: gold, hot pink, dark brown, plum, lavendar, light pink. These colors would compliment your skin color and make it seem lighter. Go with Sally Hansen or Revlon nail colors because their colors are awesome and their is such a huge variety of them. Hope I helped!Which nail polish would look good on tan skin?
Black, purple, blue. :D
if you want to look paler go for a navy blue or black. lighter colors are going to make you look darker than the color so do something darker than your skin to make it look lighter
try darker colors. so your skin seems light under it!
You'll need a dark color, maroon or burgundy colors or raisin color.
i'd say black, as it looks really nice on tanned skin %26amp; is in at the moment :)
if you want to look darker use pale pink pastely colours





if you want to look lighter use much darker colours
pastel colours or peach.. or black? i have no idea but hope this helps lol. And its only nail polish right.. just go to superdrug or wherever and try a few colours on and whichever looks best buy?
I think pink looks ghot, my opinion...a french manicure is good, anything light just no oranges or tans
Black.


Just like if you have black hair or black clothes.. It will make you look paler.


I loove black on toenails.. It doesnt look to dark or gothic, very stylish in my opinion.
i think a light pink or even jsut light pastel colours


hope this heped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment