Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What nail polish would go well with my skin tone?

I have naturally dark brown hair and pale skin. I'm not sure what nail polish would look best. Help?What nail polish would go well with my skin tone?
Red,tan,coral,-experiment! go to http://www.myjellybean.com/


and look around! They have a lip gloss color, a power color, a jeans, and I think a polish color quiz to find out which colors and styles fit you. (I would take the power color quiz and paint that color!).What nail polish would go well with my skin tone?
any apart from green
You can't go wrong with a natural color (biege, browns as long as they are not too dark, you actually could go dark brown because it will probably give you color).
Get your nails french polished because it will make you look really stylish.

No comments:

Post a Comment