Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do you get dark red nail polish out of my aeropostal jeans and off my skin?

Just like 20 minutes ago my girl friend got nail polish on me its dark red and it got on my aeropstal jeans and all over my arm and i cant get it out. can someone please help me?How do you get dark red nail polish out of my aeropostal jeans and off my skin?
For your skin try nail polish remover. It'll come off for sure. For the jeans I'd try wetting the stain with same remover, blotting it lightly with a rag, then washing it with some strong detergent. Be careful with the jeans though, it'll be easy to ruin them if you rub too hard. Good luck.How do you get dark red nail polish out of my aeropostal jeans and off my skin?
You'll need nail polish remover to get it off your skin if it is wet. If it is a thin layer and dried, you should be able to peel it off, or use soap and water to wash it off. As for your pants... good luck with that. I once got black nail polish on my jeans and it took a bunch of washes to finally get it out.
Not a big deal..Just wash it off of your arm with soap and warm water while scratching it, it will come off. As for the jeans I don't think it will come out and I realize you stress the fact that their aeropostal jeans, lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment