Saturday, January 23, 2010

What OPI nail shade would work for fair skin...?

I'm looking for a pearly or iridescent shade for a friend who has fair skin with cool undertones. I'm trying to get a set.. I'm already getting Black Onyx and I'm Not Really a Waitress for her, but I'd like to throw in a white shade with the black and red. Any recommendations?What OPI nail shade would work for fair skin...?
Try any of the following:





Happy Anniversary (Silvery-white shade)


Peace, Baby! (Clean, simple white shade)


I Only Drink Champagne (Beige shade)


Fiji Weejee Fawn (Frosted beige shade)





Best of luck, I'm sure she'll love it!What OPI nail shade would work for fair skin...?
there is some cute ones at asos.com in the bourjois paris collection to match skin tones hope that helps
I would try a brownish/reddish color.

No comments:

Post a Comment