Saturday, January 23, 2010

Best nail polish colors for pale skin?

I have very pale skin with cool undertones. What nail polishes look best? Besides boring neutrals and pastels, etc. Are there any funky colors I can pull off with pale skin?Best nail polish colors for pale skin?
I really think you can pull off any nail color with fair skin. Pale skin can kind of act as a canvas and the colors can really pop. Try hot pink, turquoise, bright yellow, vibrant coral and maybe even orange. A classic bright red nail would also really pop. :)





Here's a tip. Have you heard of OPI nail polish? It's my absolute FAVORITE brand. Go onto their website (OPI.com) and go to the tab that says ';try on this color.'; It shows a hand and you can adjust it to match your particular skin tone. Then you can click on colors and virtually ';try on'; the entire OPI color catalogue to see what shades you think look good on your skin color.





OPI has an AMAZING color selection for those ';funky colors'; you're looking for. :) Good luck!!!Best nail polish colors for pale skin?
Black. I have pale skin also and I think this looks the best or you could wear a very nice dark red which looks classy (in my opinion)
hot pink


:)





x x
Yellow or Baby Pink.
nope lol. i have pale skin too.
a really hot pink french tip :D

No comments:

Post a Comment