Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have fair skin & find that some nail colors make my fingers look short & stubby. Which colors will suit me?

What colors make the fingers look long? Short or long nails?I have fair skin %26amp; find that some nail colors make my fingers look short %26amp; stubby. Which colors will suit me?
french manicure will look gud.but i think what ever the colour u choose,you could give more attention to shaping and cutting your nails which is the real part of it.if u have stubby fingers and if u cut it straight,it will definitely look bad.cut and shape ur nails pointed and round.use shiny colours always, darker colours shine less,something like mauve,coral pink, metallic brown will look gud.bright colours will not look gud if u want to keep ur fingers narrow n long.I have fair skin %26amp; find that some nail colors make my fingers look short %26amp; stubby. Which colors will suit me?
I'm fair skin too and i personally like 2 wear light pastel colours preferably pink!
i have short fingers and i always do a dark brown or a dark reds and my skin is also lite and i relly dont care what people say about my hands
Since you are fair i think u should wear dark nail colours so that your nails stand out. I am fair and when i do dark colours it really suits me. French tip will look nice but you have to do it nice. I prefer to do dark colours, cause i am fair too. It all depends on what colours you like to wear.
French manicure will be perfect. If done correctly, it will elongate your fingers..
Maybelline Iced MAuve is a soft pink that looks very pretty. Try delicate colors. I like soft pink-browns and sheer colors. A French manicure will also look pretty. Too dark colors won't look good on you. Keep the colors shiny, (not frosty, but shiny) and delicate and you will look beautiful.
i too am fair skinned but normaly i used color like a darkish purplish color with glitter insided it and it makes my nails long. Usually using a plain color like red, yellow, and green for example make my fingers look short especially when my nails aren't long.
french manicure is good. it goes with everyskin color and with every outfit. it can look casual or glamerous. plus the guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment