Thursday, January 21, 2010

What colour nail varnish would be best suited for mixed raced skin tone?

I want to get both colours but atm I can only get one


White, Yellow or Purple?





(on this website the colours are called 'Snow White', 'Lemon Sherbet' and 'Purple Poppy' - https://www.modelsownit.com/nails/nail-polish.html)What colour nail varnish would be best suited for mixed raced skin tone?
Whatever color(s) please you. I don't blieve there are colors made for people based on their skin tone(s).What colour nail varnish would be best suited for mixed raced skin tone?
I was unable to view the site... though the purple would be a nice color for your nails... a lighter shade of purple like lavender, lilac, or wisteria. I'm not sure about any yellows... and a pearl white woiuld look nice...
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment