Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's a cheap supplement to take for hair/nails/skin?

Would prefer it all-in-one rather than multiple pills.What's a cheap supplement to take for hair/nails/skin?
Biotin is a good vitamin that helps to have great hair/nails/skin


makes your hair thicker also helps to grow faster,


also makes your nails grow stronger


skin more firmer with a glow


you can find it at walmart or rite aids store


but I buy my vitamins at this online store


because they sell good vitamins a good price. www.puritan.comWhat's a cheap supplement to take for hair/nails/skin?
There is one pill that is good for your hair, nails, and skin. It's a collagen pill or a pill that build collagen in the body. It's called BioSil and there is only one on the market so you can't get confused with any other vitamin.





It's a skin vitamin, but it makes your hair and nails grow like crazy -- the only problem is I have to spend more money on getting my hair and my nails done, because they grow faster.





I read about it in a study that was done in Belguim where they gave BioSil to older women and found that these older women experienced a 55% increase in skin thickiness and elasticity. And a reduction in brittle nails and hair.





I haven't seen much difference in my skin -- have pretty nice skin to begin with. But I did see a difference in my nails and hair in just a few weeks-- like I said before they grow like crazy.
try your local vitamin store or GNC. they will have those available.
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment