Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do those hair, skin, & nail pills really work?

Well I take a vitamin E pill and it is for hair, skin, and nails but I honestly don't see a difference. Probably over time they do. It just depends on what your getting and what kind of quality it has. Do those hair, skin, %26amp; nail pills really work?
yes it work. i take it everyday. it take time for ur hair and nails to grow.. its actually real good for ur skin. i cut my hair shave the back and all. it take time for my hair to grow so i started taking this pill and within 2-4 months my hair started growing.

Report Abuse


Do those hair, skin, %26amp; nail pills really work?
its worth it

Report Abuse



in a word? yes. are they worth it? no.





basically, all they do is give you a boost of vitamins which you will get from a healthy diet anyway, they have side effects and work no better than just living a healthy lifestyle.





get a good balanced diet and lots of exercise and you'll soon notice the difference.





[=





xxx
yeah, i used to take them. they make you feel woozy and feel like vomiting when you dont have to, but it really really grows those nails long--like shop nails--in a month's time
Honestly, all you need to do is take a daily multi-vitamin. It will do the same thing, plus added benefits of other supplements, and its cheaper.
No not at all! my mother tried them once and nothing happened! Plus her friends tried them and nothing happened either! My fried even tried them! They do not work! Do not believe lots of things you hear! So the answer is No they do not work!
o my gosh i was about to ask this question too ??? lol im gonna keep an eye on this onee !! (: so thanks lol
I dunno, I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment