Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I cut off most of my toe nail to the point where the skin is showing underneath my toenail?

should i be worried it looks bloody and i put some hydrogen peroxide on it i cut of most of the toe nail yesterday and this morning i applied some hydrogen perodxide on it and also in the afternoon. will my toenail get infected if there is no nail on it? how do i keep it clean?I cut off most of my toe nail to the point where the skin is showing underneath my toenail?
I would keep using the hydrogen peroxide morning and night, and perhaps try to cover the exposed raw part with neosporin and a Bandaid. The neosporin should keep any infection from starting.





Also, you may want to see your doctor about the fungus. Usually that just comes right back unless you've treated/killed the organism that causes it.I cut off most of my toe nail to the point where the skin is showing underneath my toenail?
stop using peroxide and let it heal on its own. keep it dry and uncovered. use neosporin at night. otherwise, LEAVE IT ALONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment