Saturday, January 23, 2010

I like dark nail varnish, but what is best for pale skin tone?

Something on trend and smart enough to look good when I am dressed up in my work suit.


I like dark nail varnish, but what is best for pale skin tone?
All colours look good on pale skin. I say go red.


If your workplace is conservative/formal, try a glossy beige(it'll go with practically every colour of outfit that you wear) or pale pink.These are the two colours I always have in my dresser. You could also maybe just try a french mani, or buy the Body shop buffer.I like dark nail varnish, but what is best for pale skin tone?
I also like dark nail varnish, but i have tried black and I personal don't think it suits my pale skin tone, but I tried Barry M's Navy and Dark Purple and they are really nice, especially the navy, in my opinion.


I also think red looks really nice too!


Hope I helped :) X

Report Abuse



RED =]


its classy


if its good enough for dita von teese its good enough for you


and it will suit work =]


xxx
i think pink because i have pale skin too i love the pink on my nails!
Short, square dark red. Very clean,


sharp and classic yet sexy.
purple


blue
deep purple would be nice

No comments:

Post a Comment