Thursday, January 21, 2010

Right beside my finger nail my skin is bulging up and turning a yellowish/greenish.

It hurts and puss is coming out of it.Right beside my finger nail my skin is bulging up and turning a yellowish/greenish.
Clean it with peroxide and neosporin and wrap it.





Call your md you will need a 'script to help heal the infection (puss, green stuff)...





Right beside my finger nail my skin is bulging up and turning a yellowish/greenish.
i use to get these when i was in high school right near where i would hold a pencil. I just popped them and kept pushing below it until the puss stopped coming out and it didn't hurt from the pressure. Then I would soak it, put some neosporin on it and wrap it.
you need to have it lanced go to the clinic and get it done i had this problem as well and then soak it in hot water with salt
Its obviously infected. Soak it in warm saline solution and gently squeeze the pus out. Once you have done that, apply an antibiotic and cover with a bandage. If your nail is growing into your skin, gently lift the nail and place a small piece of cardboard under the nail on your skin. This will keep the nail from growing into your skin and the piece of cardboard will fall out as the nail grows
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment