Saturday, January 23, 2010

How could i get rid that skin that grows close to my nail??

like sometimes when u bit ur nails that little skin that hurts and burns if u put something. do u know what i mean .how could u get rid of it i dont bit my nails.How could i get rid that skin that grows close to my nail??
okay you know that little weird knife thing on your nail cutter thing where you cut your nails. well use that to push down against the extra skin it will push it down will cutting some off. i asked a nail salon person and they told me i can do that to help it go away moreHow could i get rid that skin that grows close to my nail??
Just push it back with a uh cuticle stik!
that's your finger. i'm afraid you can't get rid of that.





unless you're talking about cuticles, in which case, you just need to push them back. do NOT cut them.

No comments:

Post a Comment