Saturday, January 23, 2010

If I am taking skin, hair, and nail vitamins, how fast should my hair grow per month?

I have been taking silica supplements for skin/nail/hair for about 2 - 3 months. It affects the strength of nails/hair more than growth rate. If your hair is less likely to break, it will appear to grow faster. Of course the supplements only affect new hair growth, not the condition of older hair. I do notice my nails are stronger as I type all day and they used to break or tear more than they do now. On average hair grows about 1/2 inch a month. Protein/iron is important for hair condition too, so keep that in mind if you're a vegetarian or dieting. You need a balance in your diet.If I am taking skin, hair, and nail vitamins, how fast should my hair grow per month?
It really depends on a variety of factors, among them: genetics, diet, stress levels, exercise, and shampoo.





Salesman at vitamin stores will tell you that hair skin and nails products do in fact work. They are trying to sell a product. Believe me, I have experimented with MSM, hair skin and nails, biotin, and a combination of all three. None of them seemed to have a major impact on my hair growth. They only gave me acne.





Scalp massage is widely known hair growth technique. You might try this out yourself.





The best thing you can do is get plenty of sleep, DRINK water, keep your stress levels down, and have plenty of vitamins. Good luck.
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment