Thursday, January 21, 2010

A black/brown sliver under my nail is skin cancer?

I read a magazine that said if theres any strip of black or brown under your nail, it could be a sign of skin cancer. Well, my middle finger has like the TINIEST little bit of brown sliver, like it looks like the tiniest wooden splinter ever.. but I'm freaking out.. do you think its something to worry about?? ThanksA black/brown sliver under my nail is skin cancer?
i think the only way to put your mind at rest is to see a doctor or get someone to look at it, then at least if it is anything (and chances are it wont be hopefully) you can get it sorted out early.





I wouldn't worry about it, it really sounds like you might have a splinter, bruise, mark or something like that but if you are then like i said put your mind at rest and get it checked out, Take into account other aspects of skin cancer though, and see how you feel.





Hope this helps!
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment