Thursday, January 21, 2010

I used nail varnish remover wipes to remove my make up, what can i do to clear up the redness on my skin ?

Just rinse off your face well, and use a little bit of a cream with no perfumes or fragrances to soothe the skin.I used nail varnish remover wipes to remove my make up, what can i do to clear up the redness on my skin ?
Those chemicals are too harsh for your face!


Wash your face with soap and water. Put some calamine lotion on if you have any. Otherwise, wait! Don't use anything else on your face for about a day.


If you don't have make-up remover to remove your make-up, use soap and water!I used nail varnish remover wipes to remove my make up, what can i do to clear up the redness on my skin ?
put your face cream or hand cream in the fridge for a half hour then apply it to your face and wala,redness gone,my wife worked that one out.Goodluck.
stay indoors with an ice cold flannel on your face til the redness wears off......
firstly, WHY ON EARTH DID U REMOVE MAKE-UP WITH NAIL VARNISH PADS????


secondly , toclear up the redness, i would cleanse, tone and moisturize to soothe the skin, then if u dont want the red to show, use foundation to cover the redness.





take my advice, NEVER do that agen!!! r u a little kid or sumthing?





anyway babe, we all make mistakes, so good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment