Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is nail polish poisonous if absorbed through the skin?

Just last night I was messing around and I painted on my wrist a heart, good sized.. and used nail polish to paint it (I was painting my toes beforehand).





Silly, I know. I wasn't thinking I guess.





I left it on all night..





I woke up feeling real nauseated and mostly throughout the day, not to mention oddly drowzy.





Is this from the nail polish?Is nail polish poisonous if absorbed through the skin?
NOPE! Unless you tasted, licked, or snorted the polish it should not have made you sick. I just listened to the news and they were just talking about the flu and the impact around the U.S.Is nail polish poisonous if absorbed through the skin?
Well first check what time u went to sleep and then see what u ate if u ate suff that u know is fine and u went to sleep at a good time then i think it would be because of the nail polish First u shoud clean the nail polish spot and i hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment